FAQ: Referrals & Affiliate Program

Where can I find my referral link?

Log into Splinterlands, click your account name, and select "Affiliate Program":
Copy the link that is provided. When you refer new players to the game, have them use your link and then immediately create a new account.

Where can I find my list of referrals?

Log into Splinterlands, click your account name, and select "Affiliate Program":
Make sure that "Referrals" is selected. You can then scroll down to see your full list of referrals.

Where can I find my list of affiliate payments?

Log into Splinterlands, click your account name, and select "Affiliate Program":
Make sure that "Payments" is selected. You can then scroll down to see your full list of affiliate payments.

What types of purchases are eligible for affiliate payments?

If a referred account makes the following purchases, the referrer gets a 5% affiliate payment in the form of credits:
#1. Spellbook purchases with any crypto or fiat payment type.
#2. Purchasing Untamed Boosters directly from the Splinterlands store using Credits. (Untamed is currently sold out!).
#3. Purchasing Land directly from the Splinterlands store using Credits. (Land is currently sold out!).
#4. Purchasing Potions from the Splinterlands store using Credits.

What types of purchases are NOT eligible for affiliate payments?

#1. Spellbooks acquired by redeeming a Promo code. It does not bring outside money into the game since most such promo codes were freely distributed.
#2. Purchasing Untamed Boosters from secondhand sources such as Hive Engine or WAX. This is because when those boosters were first bought from Splinterlands, an affiliate payment might have been made then.
#3. Purchasing Untamed Boosters directly from the Splinterlands store using DEC. DEC is an in-game reward and spending it in the shop is a way of redeeming rewards. It does not bring outside money into the game.
#4. Purchasing Land from secondhand sources such as Hive Engine or WAX. This is because when the land was first bought from Splinterlands, an affiliate payment might have been made then.
#5. Purchasing Land from the Splinterlands store using DEC. DEC is an in-game reward and spending it in the shop is a way of redeeming rewards. It does not bring outside money into the game.
#6. Purchasing Potions from the Splinterlands store using DEC. DEC is an in-game reward and spending it in the shop is a way of redeeming rewards. It does not bring outside money into the game.
#7. Purchasing Essence Orbs or Dice from the Splinterlands store. These could only be bought with DEC and not Credits. DEC is an in-game reward and spending it in the shop is a way of redeeming rewards. It does not bring outside money into the game and DEC spent on Orbs and Dice is burned.
#8. Purchasing Skins from the Splinterlands store. These can only be bought with DEC and not Credits. DEC is an in-game reward and spending it in the shop is a way of redeeming rewards. It does not bring outside money into the game and DEC spent on Skins is burned.
#9. Purchasing cards on the secondary market or renting cards (regardless of whether DEC or Credits are used). When you purchase or rent cards, the card owner gets 95% of the payment and the remaining 5% goes to the platform (such as Peakmonsters, Monster Market, or cardauctionz) that made the sale. If the official Splinterlands site was used, the 5% goes to the tournament prize pool. Splinterlands does not directly profit from transactions on the secondary market, so Splinterlands cannot pay out an affiliate payment in these cases.